I got nominated!
Good evening lovely people!
I just got nominated for two awards!
First the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’
And second The ‘Very Inspiring Blog Award’
I would like to thank Milkshakeinspring so very very much for this nomination, I appreciate it so much! I give you all my best!
I’m happy to share my inspiration with all of you!
So – as the rules state – here are the 7 things about me!
1) The name of my blog comes from the fact I lived and worked in France for a year and I’ve fallen in love with all I’ve seen there, that’s why I
called my blog ‘LifestyleAmour‘
2) I’ve got so many things I like and love in life that I want to write about, that I often get confused of all this information and drive myself crazy,
so far that I’ve got hard times to sleep haha.
3) I have got uncountable freckles all over my face, you can see them popping up during summer!
4) I love sharing my vision with the world, with all of you so much that I am planning on going professional linked to this. I will start my study in September this year and will keep you up-to-date through my posts!
5) I am a true shoe addict, a woman can never have enough shoes!
6) I still have got so many places I wish to see, and things I wish to do in life that I don’t know where to start! Safari in Africa, Swimming with
Dolphins, Visiting New York, Backpacking in beautiful New Zeeland, See India etcetera etcetera!
7) I can be touched by music, photos, animals, movies, smell, people, view and everything else in life. It can make me enjoy life even more or can
even make me cry…real tears or happiness!
And here are my 15 blogs which I admire and have nominated!
The rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award are:
*Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Nominate 15 bloggers you admire
*Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
I want to thank all of you again for following my blog, liking my posts and supporting me! Let’s keep it up!